Wellness at Work
unlocking your team's potential
When staff are alert and clear-minded, nourished, healthy, and able to meet life and business with resourcefulness, resilience and creativity, businesses are able to really flourish.
With a solid corporate career as a Project Manager spanning over a decade in media, advertising and technology industries and extensive experience as a wellness professional Natalie is uniquely positioned to work with you to spark powerful changes within your organisation in terms of employee wellness, productivity and retention.
Natalie understands inside out the increasingly difficult demands of juggling a corporate career with the need to maintain a personal life and still adequately look after one's well-being. She has shared her experience with many of the world's most innovative employers, including:
Google Microsoft Yahoo! Twitter
Soho House Group Prada NewDay PWC
Oath. GLG Incite
and many more
Flexibility to suit your needs
1:1 coaching, programs and courses, workshops, online training, special events and corporate retreats to meet your unique requirements and budget.
Deliver programs within your organisation that will make a real difference to your KPIs. Natalie can help you secure funding, influence relevant stakeholders and formulate implementation strategies, track and measure change in order to deliver a significant ROI.
With her extensive network of wellness professionals, Natalie is able to curate your perfect wellness team out of our pool of expert life and health coaches, business and career coaches, nutritionists, yoga teachers, mindfulness facilitators, Personal Trainers and therapists.
wellness programs & workshops
Natalie can work with you to create the ideal program to meet the needs of your organisation.
Sample 6 Week Program
- Week 1: Explore personal values and beliefs
- Week 2: Introduction to Mindfulness and meditation
- Week 3: Sleep and stress management
- Week 4: Nutrition
- Week 5: Posture, flexibility and occupational health
- Week 6: Goal setting, future planning, and evaluation of beliefs and attitude
wellness days and corporate events
A typical day might consist of:
- Yoga / movement class
- Life envisioning, goal setting and planning workshop
- Training on avoiding common health pitfalls - digital overload, stress, cravings, lack of energy and poor sleep
- Meditation session and mindfulness intro
- Massages throughout the day
- Healthy lunch, teas and snacks
standalone services & workshops
Group or private coaching.
- Life and health coaching
- Stress and sleep
- Mindfulness and meditation
- Personal training
the case for well-being
When your employees are engaged, business challenges are more easily overcome and targets are more naturally exceeded. Financially, businesses with highly engaged staff frequently outperform.
- Disengaged staff are four times more likely to leave the organisation than the average employee.
- Highly engaged organisations have the potential to reduce staff turnover by 87% by enhancing their wellness.
- Replacing employees who leave can cost up to 150% of the departing employee’s salary.
- 54% of British full-time employees feel their employer does not care about their health and wellbeing, as long as they get the job done.
- Sickness absence in Britain costs the economy an estimated £15 billion per year. This includes lost productivity/output, time spent on sickness absence management and healthcare.
- Companies with highly engaged staff report employees taking an average of 7 absence days per year, approximately half the 14 days per year reported in low engagement companies.
- Those employees in high engagement companies also reportsignificantly less workplace stress, 28% versus 39%