Wellness at Work
Yoga tuition to stay supple and manage stress. Suitable for a range of levels from the convenience of your office.
Mindfulness & Meditation
Offer the opportunity to relax and improve focus and clarity within your organisation.
Or explore how meditation can enhance specific themes such as stress, sleep, creativity, relationships and concentration.
Maintain a strong and well-aligned posture just moments away from your desk.
Investigate limiting beliefs and habits to optimise performance and satisfaction in and out of the office
When staff are alert and clear-minded, nourished, healthy, and able to meet life and business with resourcefulness, resilience and creativity, businesses are able to really flourish. With a solid corporate career as a Project Manager spanning over a decade in media, advertising and technology industries and extensive experience as a wellness professional Natalie is uniquely positioned to work with you to spark powerful changes within your organisation in terms of employee wellness, productivity and retention. Natalie understands inside out the increasingly difficult demands of juggling a corporate career with the need to maintain a personal life and still adequately look after one's well-being. She has shared her experience with many of the world's most innovative employers, including:
Google Microsoft Yahoo! Twitter
Soho House Group Prada NewDay PWC
Oath. GLG Incite
and many more
Programs, Workshops and Events
A sample wellness day:
Yoga/mindful movement class
Goal setting and planning workshop
Meditation session and mindfulness intro
Training on avoiding common health pitfalls - digital overload, stress, cravings, lack of energy and poor sleep
Massages throughout the day
Natalie can work with you to create the ideal program to meet the needs of your organisation covering areas such as:
Mindfulness in the workplace | Managing stress and sleep | Nutrition on the go | Maintaining healthy posture | Goal setting and motivation
the case for well-being
When your employees are engaged, business challenges are more easily overcome and targets are more naturally exceeded. Financially, businesses with highly engaged staff frequently outperform.
- Disengaged staff are four times more likely to leave the organisation than the average employee.
- Highly engaged organisations have the potential to reduce staff turnover by 87% by enhancing their wellness.
- Replacing employees who leave can cost up to 150% of the departing employee’s salary.
- 54% of British full-time employees feel their employer does not care about their health and wellbeing, as long as they get the job done.
- Sickness absence in Britain costs the economy an estimated £15 billion per year. This includes lost productivity/output, time spent on sickness absence management and healthcare.
- Companies with highly engaged staff report employees taking an average of 7 absence days per year, approximately half the 14 days per year reported in low engagement companies.
- Those employees in high engagement companies also reportsignificantly less workplace stress, 28% versus 39%